Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How will be my end?

Hazrat Shibli (R) used to say, "O the Lord of Unseen! If I knew what is my status to You? And how would You treat me finally? O the One Who Forgives sins and change the heart! How is going to be my end!"

Then he would recite the following words:

"Oh! Only if I knew how my discussion goes on - is it in positive or negative? Is it with hatred or with praise? By the Lord - Who knows all the secret matters! Oh! if I only knew what would be my situation on the Day of Resurrection? Oh if I knew whether I'll die with belief or with kufr (disbelief)? Do you think whether my request would be accepted or not? Or whether my heart will be broadened? Oh! If I only knew whether I'll enter into Hell or Heaven! You people better stop praising me! Because I know my state quite well."

From 'Nujhatul Basatin" of Hazrat Yafeyi Yamini (R)

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online